How I Murdered My Own...

It happened on the 24th day of April- a day I never imagined!
Who would have thought that such life altering scene would exist on his birthday?

For a very long time I had shied from clicking the send button to diseminate my newly composed poems and articles... but this day I murdered my own fear....

Reasons most people like the former me shy away from writeup sharing is mainly because they fear criticism...

If you dont like my story, write your own
Wole Soyinka

Hey...look here... I advice read out your write-ups very loudly to yourself. If you enjoy it - who cares what the critics says.

Well I took my own advice; I read my poems to my own ears, I smiled at my own God-given talent. Lucky me!  I finally realized I was good enough to reach the world  and let them discover the little gift I had shyly hid.

Alas!
They loved them...
They celebrated me...
And I liked it...

Hmmm;
I wrote again,
Again and again
Till my critics turned into fans
And now I am wanted...

 I need you to do the same...
















0 comments: