News for those interested in Etisalat prize for flash fiction!


I understand a couple of you must have  been awaiting  the launching  the Etisalat prize for flash and that is why I contacted the organizers of the contest... Here is an exact copy of their reply to my inquiry ; on the 24th day of the July, 2015

 "Dear Ibrahim,

Thank you for your e-mail and interest in the Etisalat prize for Literature.

Our Flash Fiction category will be launched with full details and criteria for entry later this year.

 All information on the Flash Fiction Prize will be made availableprize.etisalat.com.non our website.

Please do let us know if you require any additional information.

Kind Regards,
Etisalat Prize for Literature "

Now, I hope you can calm down and start preparing a very nice story for submission. As I heard no Nigerian have won this thing! All eyes are on Nigeria for this one. So, please make us proud.

Follow this link for more information :
 prize.etisalat.com.ng

0 comments: