Police Report

Remind me to tell you this is a fiction... It's been quite long I have written one though... I just thought I should share this one to welcome myself back into the world of fictions. Read :

And as the knife tore through his flesh, I could read the pain off his face as I pushed even harder. I lit an impish smile on his eyes . Besides he got exactly what he deserved for messing with my wife...
It all started with whirls of the cold night wind hitting upon our broken door. It was broken, so it was easy enough for him to gain an unwanted entrance into our home which lies half destroyed at the outskirts of Yobe state . He looked really horrible wearing a spiky satanic hair... I would have controlled my wife. But before I could whisper a single call for silence, she really raised a loud scream into the rather empty neighborhood . Then, he found us.

And he approached flaunting his muscles and twisting his left hand which held a sharp looking knife. He quickly ordered me to bring the money. For a moment, I wondered if he witchingly got the information about the money that was meant for our relocation from the terror infested home. Yet, I summoned a bit of religious courage "Or else what? ", I roared spitting at his horrible face. My wife screamed again. Perhaps that gave him the brilliant idea of getting an hostage. He pulled her by her veil and roared back at me "Or else, I take out our lady! ".

At that fateful instant, I could almost go on my kneels to summon his forgiveness.Well, I didn’t... I only begged for mercy. Afterall, my wife's life was worth a billion times than the money. So I walked childishly to our wardrobe, pulled out the bag and threw it at his feet. He sure looked satisfied... But I wasn't. He let my wife go anyways.

Immediately, a fluid of more courage ran through my veins. I rushed towards him with a punch aimed for knockout. But it failed ; perhaps it even made him stronger. He returned an aim of his knife at my chest, I dodged towards the wall... and the fight continued.

I could still hear my wife screaming herself out. But I just had to concentrate; I had a thief to handle ; plus my life was at stake. He pushed the knife towards me again. Although I pushed back with all the strength left in me, I could still notice he was winning. The struggle continued anyways, until a big spoon came to my rescue. It hit him from behind off his stance and before I realized what had happened, the knife was inside of the thief. All thanks to the big spoon in the hands of my darling wife. I am still wondering where the courage came from...

0 comments: